So. A blog. This is happening.
I guess I should explain myself.
A year ago, almost to the day, my husband decided we were going to make a bucket list. A list of things we were going to to do before we die. His contributions included:
- Become a professional race car driver
- Go to space
- Set foot on every continent
He obviously has some stretch goals. Want to know some of what I said?
- Get my Professional Engineers license (DONE!)
- Take legit cooking classes
- Learn how to weld
- Cook at least five things from each of my cookbooks and write about it.
Maybe a little more achievable. But not big huge life dream type goals. I’m still trying to figure out what those are.
But, here I am, working off another of my bucket list items. I’ve been cooking and baking for as long as I was allowed to use the stove. I’m also a tiny bit bit obsessed with cookbooks. My problem is that I never use them. Much of my inspiration comes from the internet these days; my cookbooks are collecting dust. Therefore, I’m challenging myself to cook my books. Come along for the ride.